Administrator • Hawke’s Bay-based • 0.5 FTE • 2 Years Fixed Term
Maungaharuru-Tangitū Trust (MTT) are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team and provide administrative support across various kaupapa.
If you are looking for part-time mahi and this sounds like you or is of interest, please contact us at the tari for a position profile, or submit a CV and description why you are the right person for this exciting and important mahi.
Key duties will include:
- providing support to the Kaiwhakahaere Tari,
- preparing MTT Group hui agenda and hui packs,
- recording and providing minutes of MTT Group hui and related projects,
- processing Hapū registrations and updating the registration database,
- providing support across various MTT projects,
- providing support with various administration tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- have administration skills and experience,
- have strong multi-tasking ability,
- be familiar with Xero accounting software (but not a necessity),
- have initiative to pre-empt priorities and tasks,
- good verbal and written communication skills,
- be able to work within a team,
- be familiar with Tikanga Māori.
If you fit the profile and are looking for part-time work then apply with us today.
Based in Napier – 20 hours per week – $23-$25 per hour.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Sunday @ 5pm 15 October 2017