Communications Manager • Hawke’s Bay-based • 0.5 FTE • 2 Years Fixed Term
Maungaharuru-Tangitū Trust (MTT) are looking for that Hapū member who is keen to design and lead our communications strategy.
If you enjoy capturing, recording and writing stories and are looking for part-time mahi then this important mahi might be just what you are looking for. You will be the link between the Hapū and the tari through facebook, email, our website, our maramataka, the Parikārangaranga and what ever other medium you can dream up.
If this sounds like you or is of interest, please contact us at the tari for a position profile or submit a CV and description why you are the right person for this exciting and important mahi.
Key responsibilities will include:
- the development and implementation of the Communications Strategy, Information Technology and Information Management Plans,
- implementation of targeted communications and engagement of key stakeholders in order to enhance relationships, perception and opportunities for MTT.
The ideal candidate will:
- have communication skills and experience,
- be able to work within a team, and connect with whānau, hapū and stakeholders,
- be familiar with Te Reo Māori and Tikanga Māori,
- have strong multi-tasking ability and time based management.
If you fit the profile and are looking for part-time work then apply with us today.
Based in Napier – 20 hours per week – $26-$28 per hour.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Sunday @ 5pm 15 October 2017