We are looking for the right person to lead our Taiao (Environment) team into the future. The aim is to protect and enhance our natural environment.
Our team currently deliver on restoration projects, document hapū aspirations and priorities, lead the development and implementation of Cultural Monitoring, review consent applications relevant to our takiwā and liaise with a range of entities including local, regional, and national bodies, hapū members, landowners, interest groups and other stakeholders.
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead our Taiao operations and continue to develop and deliver on our strategy.
Our preferred candidate will likely have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and have 6 or more years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience working on technical matters and an ability to communicate this type of information to stakeholders.
- Excellence in developing and maintaining relationships.
- Project management experience including managing tasks, teams, programmes, and budgets.
- Excellent report writing, oral communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work across other MTT objectives and priorities.
- Ability to lead and strategically plan.
- Have a good fit with the MTT culture.
This is a full-time role, based in Ahuriri (Napier). To respond to this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 27 Whiringa-ā-nuku (October) 2021
Toitū te marae a Tāne, Toitū te marae a Tangaroa, Toitū te iwi!
Our contact details:
(06) 835 3300
First Floor, Suite 3B
1 Wright Street, Ahuriri, Napier
P O Box 3376, Hawkes Bay Mail Centre, 4142