The key purpose of this role is to manage the busy office and provide support to the General Manager, Project Managers, Trustees, Directors, and Contractors.
You will be assisting and supporting the Kaiawhina Tari/Office Administrator in the daily tasks including;
- Processing of invoices in Xero accounting system;
- Monthly financial reporting and end of year financial accounts;
- Human resource processes;
- Health & safety processes;
- Polices & procedures;
- Organising hui;
- Ensuring communications & panui are prepared and delivered in a timely manner;
- Maintaining databases and ensuring they are functioning to full capacity;
- Filing of electronic & hard copies of the organisation’s materials / documents;
- Purchasing of resources & supplies, while maintaining asset inventory.
The Kaiwhakahere Tari is an important and satisfying role, and always engaging with a wide range of people from many different organisations, which requires excellent relationship management.
You will also need to have administrative qualifications, experience and skills together with excellent written & oral communication skills.
This is a full-time role, based in Ahuriri (Napier). To respond to this opportunity, email email@example.com and include your CV.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 21 Whiringa-ā-rangi (November) 2021
Our contact details:
(06) 835 3300, www.tangoio.maori.nz
First Floor, Suite 3B
1 Wright Street, Ahuriri, Napier
P O Box 3376, Hawkes Bay Mail Centre, 4142