The Whānau Wellness programme ends Tuesday 20 December 2016.
To make the most of the free doctors visits and prescriptions etc. we suggest you get your health checks up-to-date!
(These checks are of course important for those not on the programme too. Please check with your doctor for cost information – some checks are free.)
- Tāne from age 35 and wahine from age 45 years.
- Recommended every 5 years.
- Wahine aged between 45 – 69 years.
- Recommended every 2 years.
- For more info, call 0800 270 200 to book an appointment.
- Wahine aged between 20 – 69 years.
- Recommended every 3 years.