• Communications Management • Diverse Responsibilities • Hawke’s Bay • 0.5FTE
Maungaharuru-Tangitū Trust (MTT) is a Treaty of Waitangi Post Settlement Governance Entity.
The Trust is looking for a highly motivated, energetic, independant and innovative communications specialist to manage and implement our communications and related purposes for the Trust.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be joining a small team of passionate, friendly and professional people who are dedicated to the success of the Trust.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
• Designing and Implementing the communication plan
• Promoting our events
• Managing our social media and online channels
• Managing both internal and external communications
• Managing the Information Technology and Management Plan
• Managing the Hapū Registrations
You will have:
• The relevant qualifications and experience
• Excellent and creative communications writing skills
• Social media and website management skills
• Excellent relationship management skills to engage with Hapū members, stakeholders, contractors and other internal/external parties
This is a 2 year fixed term 0.5 FTE role (20 hours per week) based in Napier, Hawke’s Bay.
This role will play an integral part in achieving excellent and clear communications inside the Trust, across the Hapū, and with our stakeholders.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 14 May 2017.
For a position description please click here.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org