- Commercial Management • Hawke’s Bay • 0.5 FTE
The Trust is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, independant and innovative commercial manager to solidify and advance our commercial strategy and related purposes for the Trust.
Reporting to the MTT General Manager and Maungaharuru-Tangitū Limited Chair, you will be joining a small passionate, friendly & professional whānau who are dedicated to the success of the Trust.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Planning and Policy
- Identification and analysis of commercial opportunities
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Deal negotiations
- Management of Investments
- Investment reporting
- Board support
You will have:
- The relevant qualifications, capabilities and experience,
- Excellent communication and writing skills,
- Excellent relationship management skills to engage with Hapū members, stakeholders.
This is a 2 year fixed term 0.5 FTE role (20 hours per week) based in Ahuriri, Hawke’s Bay.
This role will play an integral part in progressing the commercial intentions of the Trust.
Applications close: Sunday @ 5pm 17 February 2019.
For a position description please click here or to apply,
please email email@example.com