Catch the free bus to Lake Tūtira to hear historical kōrero and put your aroha back into the whenua and help Lake Tūtira heal. This event is a collaboration between MTT and Poutiri Ao o Tāne.
Please book by Wednesday, 8th Aug to get a seat on the bus from one of the pick up sites below. This event is open to extended whānau and friends.
• Contact for Bus Bookings is Melissa Brignall-Theyer email@example.com or phone (06) 834 4858 or phone/txt 027 886 2151
• Lunch will be free and provided for those who have booked. Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements.
• Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and bring extra layers and rain gear, just in case.
• Bring your own spade, shovel etc.
• DON’T FORGET YOUR MEDS IF REQUIRED
• If postponed for some reason we will send out another Panui and let those already
8.00am Free Bus departs Whakatu depot.
8.30 Same bus then departs MTT Office, Ahuriri opposite Hot Chick
8.45 Same bus then departs Bay View BP Station
9 .00 Same bus leaves Tangoio Settlement Road
9.30 Bus arrives Lake Tutira
9.35 Karakia, Health & Safety, Tutira Korero and Hau Ora korero
12.00pm Lunch (free for those booked)
3.15 Korero / Karakia Whakamutunga
3:30 Bus departs Lake Tutira for home