Then you need to be Money Smart!
Are you interested in attending free workshops on “How to be Money Smart”?
Workshops will include:
- setting short term and long term goals,
- preparing for retirement.
The workshops will be about 2 hours per session and run from August to October 2016:
- August: 2 x sessions on budgeting and saving,
- September: 2 x sessions on setting short term and long term goals,
- October: 2 x sessions on preparing for retirement.
(The sessions will depend on the number of participants).
The venue at this stage will be the Maungaharuru-Tangitū Trust Boardroom, Ahuriri, Napier.
If you are interested please register by email to email@example.com, providing your name, address, phone number, and topic/s you would be most interested in.
Charmaine Butler (nee Taurima) is the workshop facilitator. Charmaine has completed a Financial Literacy Facilitation course through the BNZ in partnership with Massey University. She facilitated a workshop at the Te Ara Kairangi wānanga in March, which was well-received by our rangatahi.
Charmaine is very passionate about this kaupapa and would love to share what she has learned to help whanau achieve.